- This event has passed.
The Scale of Two Cities: CityCoins NFT Competition
November 15, 2021 - November 22, 2021
Stackers and CityCoiners will compete in this community competition in support of New York City or Miami. We’ll be looking out for the number of unique artist submissions and the uniqueness of the artwork submitted to each city’s wallet. What’s more, our favorite submissions will win a grand prize of 250 STX! Runners up will win 2500 CityCoins for the city related to their submission.
Mint your original NFT via Boom and transfer to either miamiwallet.btc or nycwallet.btc to display your support and showcase your favorite city’s culture. We’ll be looking out for submissions through Sunday, November 21st at 11:59 PM PST.
How to Enter
- Use Boom.Money to mint an original CityCoins themed NFT in support of your favorite city
- Using the Boom Wallet, send your NFT to either miamiwallet.btc or nycwallet.btc
- Tweet your submission @stxnft with the hashtags #ScaleOfTwoCities and #ProofOfCulture
- Submissions will close on November 21, 2021 at 11:59 PM PST
- We will announce the winners on November 22nd
- Best Overall Submission: Winner of 250 STX Grand Prize
- Most Creative Submission (one per city): Winner of 2500 CityCoins from related city
- Most Culturally Significant Submission (one per city): Winner of 2500 CityCoins from related city
- Other notable mentions!
Our Best Overall Submission will also help answer our golden question: which city has the strongest proof-of-culture?
What are you waiting for? Join the community to show us the cultural scale of each city!
See Miami Submissions: stxnft.com/miamiwallet.btc
See NYC Submissions: stxnft.com/nycwallet.btc
Read the full blog post for more information:
All times listed are in Pacific Timezone (PST/PDT).