The Gamma create portal allows you to define and deploy a custom smart contract for your NFT collection. You’ll have a range of options to give you ultimate control of how you want your contract to be deployed, all without having to write any of the code!
If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to our support team. In the meantime, continue reading below for guidance on how to deploy your first collection. Gamma is proud to provide the building blocks for your NFT collection, and we can’t wait to see what you come up with.
- Navigate to create.gamma.io and click Start Creating
- Follow the tips for what is needed to get going — it’s easy to get started and we’re here to help if you have any issues
- Select your collection type: Continuous, Public Mint, or Editions. We explain how each contract works within the portal, but here are some pointers about what each contract is best for:
- Continuous contracts are best for auctions, 1/1 artworks and collectibles, or works released over time
- Public Mint contracts are best for large primary mints, surprise artwork, or profile picture-style collections
- Editions contracts are best for proof of attendance tokens, NFT tickets, software license NFTs
- Once you’re ready to continue, add your collection details like name, description, and social links
- Then, define your NFT details; for Public Mint and Editions contracts, you’ll add all of your files and all of the features to include like airdrops, mintpasses, and more. For Continuous contracts, you’ll outline a base structure to your contract and be able to add NFTs continuously over time.
- After you’ve finished these details, you can review your details and publish your collection to IPFS.
- The final step will be submitting your transaction to deploy your contract to the blockchain. There is a small network fee to perform this transaction but it is not collected by Gamma — this is paid to miners for securing your deployment.
- Once confirmed, your contract will be live on the blockchain and you or your collectors will be able to mint your NFTs!
Well done! Now that you’ve made your way through the create portal, you can manage your collection’s smart contract from create.gamma.io/manage.
We hope this short guide was helpful! If you have any suggestions or want further clarification, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at Gamma Support.